Submitting your music with Speak Music Radio is easy. We took the liberty to provide you with instructions how to properly submit your song or songs. We believe that these items will be beneficial to you as you submit music to our show as well as to other radio stations/shows. Thank you, we appreciate your desire to hear you music on Speak Music Radio.
We accept digital music and CD submissions. For digital, please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org . For hard copy CD’s please send it to our mailing address provided on our contact page. We would prefer digital copy which will allow your music to be integrated into our system quicker. It is our policy not to provide feedback on your music. Feel free to review our weekly playlists to see if your music has received airplay.
Music must be sent directly from you or a representative of your music. Sending your music to us insures that we have permission to air your song. At this point, we are a royalty free radio station.
When you submit your music, please include the following:
- • The Radio Version of your single. This version should be between 3:00 and 3:30
- • The Instrumental Version of your single
- • Relevant Artwork for the submitted music (Album Cover, Single Cover, etc)
- • An Official Press Release describing the submitted music, production credits and all relevant information
- • A link to your website
- • An Artist Biography
- • Expected Release date of the full EP or Album as well as where it will be available in length.
Please ensure that all music submissions are sent as WAV files. If WAV Files are unavailable, please submit mp3′s that are encoded at a minimum of 256 kbps. This will ensure that your music sounds as good on the radio as it did when you mixed it in the studio. Please make certain that all music submissions are properly ID3 tagged. Each file name should include artist name, song name and album title.